Roadside Traffic Management supports both large and small organisations with the supply of more than 1 million hours of traffic control each year.
We facilitate the safe movement of motorists and pedestrians in and around worksites for more than 500 customers through a resource base of 25 staff located across 4 locations, including all major towns and cities.
Our reputation as a leading supplier of traffic management services is underpinned by:
- A highly qualified and experienced labour force;
- A modern fleet of vehicles and ancillary equipment;
- Reliable fulfilment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year;
- Proper identification and management of safety risks;
- Responsive provisioning of plans and permits to meet customer needs; and
- Transparency and value.
As one of UK best known providers of traffic management services, Roadside has accumulated substantial experience for a range of industries and clients, leveraging this knowledge for the benefit of new customers in:
- Construction – civil construction, public works, general building contracting, major projects;
- Utilities – water, gas, power, sewer and telecommunications;
- Roads – asphalt, spray sealing, line marking, construction, state road authorities;
- Councils – verge mowing, public events, general maintenance, civil works;
- Environmental – environmental soil testing, hazardous waste removal, water testing;
- Events – TV and film, street and music festivals, major community and sporting events; and
- Equipment Hire – a full range of traffic management equipment for hire, including VMS, Arrow Boards, Traffic Lights and Lighting Towers.
The volume of work we undertake provides ideal conditions for the development and execution of novel service delivery.
Roadside Traffic Management invests considerable resources into improving the way it operates and how it can better service the needs of its customers. Through innovation specific to Roadside, we have been able to generate substantial improvements to safe methods of work, deploy staff more quickly, establish worksites more efficiently, and provide transparent and real-time metrics on hours worked in support of customer budgets and invoicing.